Patrick Simons’ Top 5 Men’s S/S ‘12 Collections
- Perfect colors for spring and summer. Perfect fits. Perfect pieces. All basic. All perfect.
- I’ve been hollerin’ about this collection since I first saw it at the end of last summer. Called “The River,” the collection draws inspiration from Cervo, a river in Italy, where the company is based.
3. Robert Geller
- Hats and chains. This one is hard.
4. Woolrich John Rich & Bros.
- Classic style from a classic company. Standards, yo.
- That print.
(Note: There is surprisingly no camouflage featured in my Top 5 list. You know A Bathing Ape is always on my radar though.)
- Patrick Simons