What enlightening essentials might one find on Kirsten Lepore’s desk since we spoke to her earlier this week?
From Kirsten (in the midst of a move):
Up front, from left to right:
1. props from previous animations
2. a fake mouse
4. this purple woven thing that my grandma gave me (that’s been at her house since I was a kid)
5. a sketchbook Pixar gave me when I visited
6. 3D and “rainbow” glasses
7. focus targets from the DragonFrame software package
And to the back:
9. a book from an animation history class
10. HDcam tapes
11. more sketchbooks
12. unfilled festival entry forms
13. blank DVDs
14. some sort of vitamin - magnesium?
15. and of course, the #1 think I can’t live without, a trusty box of tissues by my side for what my dad has affectionately coined “the Italian nasal drip” that I inherited from him.
Now that I think about it, the contents of my desk pretty accurately sums up my life.