Patrick Simons, what’s on your desk right now?
- a photo of my girlfriend feeding a horse an apple
- a picture of my favorite dog, Patinka
- a whistle, a stack of magazines, some notebooks, a plastic duck
- my Alife x Irak stress cube
- a pear, a peach, two bananas, a clementine
- business cards with a strikingly handsome Block Club employee on them
- an AP Style book
- a Tide pen, hand sanitizer, a leather sheath containing some old scissors and an envelope opener
- a phone, an Apple iMac
- a small wooden tree my friend Eric whittled and gave to me
- an androgynous paper character reading Simone de Beauvoir’s “The Ethics of Ambiguity”
- a glass of water, an empty cup of coffee, crumbs from the cookie I ate a little while ago
- some invoices that need to be mailed out
- a paper star that says “hey girl!!!” that Margaret and Patrick made for me at WNYBAC
- Patrick would like to warmly welcome the new addition of a Stone Cold Steve Austin action figure to his desk.